Sunday, June 23, 2013

Stuffed - Diet Log #13 and 14

Two weeks into the 21 days of detoxing!!!  One more week and I've met the 21 day Detox Carb challenge!  People ask me if I've cheated at all - AND - my answer is HELL NO!  Why do this and cheat?

STUFFED PEPPERS:

Baked 4 large bell peppers stuffed with onion, peppers, 1 lb turkey sausage, 1 lb ground turkey, mixed in egg..with garlic and Italian seasoning... poured 1 can of the lowest sugar content found of tomato sauce...baked - then topped each one with a slice of cheddar, and baked till bubbly cheese and browning... about an hour...at 375.  Incredible dinner....

That was dinner... for today and last night.  

Bacon Bacon Bacon... I broke down and bought bacon... mmmmmmm ... the butcher's style, thick thick slices.  Tomorrow my son is making Jalapeno Poppers - stuffing jalapenos with cream cheese, then wrapping in bacon and cooking in oven... I found him 6 beautiful jalapenos.

Iced tea has been staple drink today - a delicious Iced Chai Tea...

Day of rest... relaxation... tomorrow I head to Mayo Clinic for the tumor in my arm.  Not excited.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.