Monday, June 17, 2013

Smellin' Like Roses - Diet Log #7 (past due)

Lunch Meats, Slices of Cheese, Broccoli and Cauliflower, Salads, Chicken Sausages, Chicken Thighs, Rotisserie Chicken, and eggs - have been the meals for this weekend.  Nothing exciting, actually I found myself being my own Naysayer this weekend.  I just could barely get myself to want to eat dinner because salad and meat is starting to disgust me.  I am not at the stage where I'm allowed cottage cheese yet.  All I wanted last night was cottage cheese and some diced tomatoes/scallions/peppers... just sounded so fresh/clean and healthy.  BUT, instead we had chicken sausages that were Zero carb and salad that my son and I chopped up and tossed together.  Totally beautiful dinner, but totally unappealing to me... Then came the "What am I going to do next week when I'm totally turned off by this staple diet of gross meat and fat?" - I am not a big meat eater, I could easily live off of veggies and fruit and pasta - yep, there it is - Pasta.  See how my mind is trying to trick me into my drug of choice, Pasta... Seriously, I don't drink, I don't do recreational drugs, I'm clean... except for CARBOHYDRATES.


But my excitement today - I got my birthday gift (belated purchase) of Eau de Cartier, Goutte de Rose, 6.75 fl oz bottle - it's huge!  AND I'm so HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have Cartier Perfume, Baiser Vole, which is absolutely wonderful, but I don't want to use it all up - so now I have this to add to my collection.  I'm the best smelling person I know!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.