Monday, June 10, 2013

Diet Log #1

Today's lunch - salad with pico de gallo as the salad dressing...

Dinner, I made a huge chopped salad for the kid and I....

Chopped up Baby Bib - Butter Lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, pepperoncini peppers, kalamata olives, turkey salami, and feta cheese, tossed in my own salad dressing made of garlic, Tuscan Spice blend, White Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil... with deviled eggs.  Outrageously tasty and delicious and not to mention filling.

When the kid gets home from his class, he's going to go hog wild on that salad and eggs.

He and I decided to go low-no carb eating to kick start some hard to lose weight that has been packing on - due to health issues and life-style humdrums.

After I began cleaning out my closet, I was sad to see so many beautiful clothes I have that I CANNOT fit into - even two dresses and a top with tags still on them - so I packed up a storage box with the nicest ones, made a huge Goodwill bag, and then tossed the junk.

My goal - to fit back into the clothes I just put in a storage box at the top of my closet.

I wanted to go swimming tonight - but sadly a storm cell came through ruining any chances of getting out and swimming.  Not for laziness, but because of elements.  :(

Beverages through the day:

1 cup of coffee - no sugar, a little milk
32 oz. of unsweetened Starbucks' Iced Green Tea
16 oz. of Powerade Zero (per doc's orders re: Potassium issue)
16 oz. of Ice Water

Still got more time to get some more water in....I am not drinking enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.