Monday, June 17, 2013

I Love Rabbi Shmuley - Diet Log #8

Another day being Carb Free.... I've been researching for advice and recipes, and have been saving some up... Dinner tonight consisted of two chicken sausage links and scrambled eggs.  It was actually darned good!!

I drank THREE 32 oz cups of water today!!!  It's so miserably hot here - it was super easy!  I'm now in the habit of filling up my 32 oz cup when I take a walk around the office... at lunch I grabbed a co-worker and dragged her to Super Target where we walked the entire perimeter of the store, etc., then went back to the office and ate my lunch meat and cheese roll ups I made, drank some Iced Green Tea... and I'm pretty proud... a good start to my 2nd week.

I love Rabbi Shmuley (I'd marry him if he weren't already married with kids! Though I don't believe he'd feel that I was marriage material for a Rabbi!).

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/No-Holds-Barred-Peter-Beinarts-attack-on-myself-and-Cory-Booker-316820




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.