Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Healthier - Diet Log #9

Today I went for a follow-up visit with the doctor (re: my hospital stay late April/early May).  

Drum Roll Please........................

I've lost 20 lbs. since weighed in at the hospital on April 28, 2013.  Picture 4 "Five" Pound Bags of Sugar... 

That's what I've lost - in 8 weeks.  My Blood Pressure was significantly better, a few more pounds gone, and it will definitely be completely normal/average as it should BE.  My lungs and heart all sound good, even though I'm sneezing/allergy issued, my sinuses are good, ears good, no temperature, you name it - I'm back to normal... now if I can just get really, really HEALTHY and lose some more bags of sugar!  I have 30 lbs left for my FIRST goal... Yes, I have a lot of weight to lose, and this is the first big crunch.

Today's meals:  Sliced Turkey/Cheddar Cheese, Iced Green Tea, Water, ICE Sparkling Water, 1/2 a cup of coffee (taking smaller and smaller amounts in...), and I need to drink at least another 64 oz. of water before the day is out - and - dinner will be fancy chicken sausages and scrambled eggs again like last night.  Going to Fresh Market to get their fresh chicken sausages... trying to stay away from the pre-made/pre-cooked/pre-packaged ones that taste oh so good, but the fresh made ones at the butcher counter have got to be healthier.

My favorite beverage: ICE Sparkling Water - I actually mix it with San Pelegrino and lots of ice to cut the sweetness... No Carbs, No Calories, and has B-Vitamins, Vitamin D, and Green Tea Extract... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.