Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Retro Fun - Diet Log #10

Well, onto Day #10... Eating Sliced Turkey and Cheese here and there, and then for lunch I had a chicken taco salad sans chips/shell - only thing is I did have a tiny bit of beans ... I left off the pico de gallo and just used hot sauce for flavoring.  Already have had 64 oz. of water, and 1/2 cup of coffee, and getting ready to go make up another 32 oz cup of ice water.  Love crushed ice.... 

As for energy - really low on that.  I have not slept well this week.  Between stress about car and health and finances (finances because of car and health), new eating habits, and the absolute Gosh-Awful HEAT & HUMIDITY, I could so easily just sleep... sleep... and sleep right now.

I love Vintage Ads and pictures...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.