Friday, June 21, 2013

Low Carb Bangers & Mash - Diet Log #12

I've been looking all over for good Low Carb Recipes, and I found someone who has made an absolutely wonderful website of nothing but fantastic ideas and recipes!!!

LINDA'S LOW CARB MENUS & RECIPES



Tonight's Dinner:

Bangers & Mash - Low Carb Style

Chicken sausage cooked in the oven till nice and crispy on the outside, served on  Mashed Cauliflower that has been whipped with some cheese, butter, sea salt and ground pepper (creating faux mashed potatoes).

My Lunch:
Ate 1/2 if not 1/4 of a
Greek Salad at The Loop
*mixed seasonal greens, feta cheese, roma tomatoes, red onions,
pepperoncini and calamata olives tossed in balsamic vinaigrette
(and sans the croutons)

My Breakfast:
Oops was so busy, I had a coffee, a 32 oz. Powerade Zero, a Green Tea... and didn't even realize till lunch time that I had forgotten to eat a bite... I was so not hungry.

Mood:  Ecstatic that my top and skirt look fantastic together, where 2 months ago they didn't fit right/too small and made me look like a lump.

Lunch - spent it with co-worker going over memories of our trips to Belgium, France and Germany... and then she threw in the kicker, she had been to Monaco and Cannes, I've never been - and would so love to go one day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.