Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday - Ughhh - Diet Log #15

Today I went to the Mayo Clinic, met with surgeon, who ordered ultrasound for my arm - July 8th.  He didn't seem too concerned about the lump, and gave hope that it is something that won't need surgery.  So, not going to fret over the lump... let it be until July 8th.  I really appreciated his not being surgery gung-ho on my arm...

So busy today at work I never got to get my big cups of water in - only had half a cup of iced tea, half a cup of coffee, and now I'm trying to catch up.  Lunch was a Powerade Zero drink and a turkey burger patty, with mustard, cheese and pickle.  Snack was 5 green olives...

Dinner will be onion/pepper stuffed turkey sausages and broccoli.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.