Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ego Boost.....Diet Log #11

This morning a co-worker said "WOW that skirt you are wearing is already getting too big on you in the tush/hips"... 

21 lbs. weight loss total today.....I need to not weigh until next week...

Today's lunch was a chef salad sans anything carby ... at my favorite hole in the wall lunch place that makes their very own Ranch dressing.  It's so rich and thick from the fresh buttermilk, that all I do is the dip the fork into the dressing, then stab at the salad... great diet trick.  The nice thing is, I went to lunch with 4 other co-workers and they all had the same salad.  

I find that I'm filling up on less and less food.  I don't snack often at all - usually a little something between lunch and dinner - like a slice of turkey and cheese or even a pickle or the allowed 10 green olives.  I'm pretty much eating three meals a day - but I'm eating smaller and smaller portions.  

Tonight's dinner is White Wine & Garlic Stuffed Chicken Sausages from Fresh Market, with Scrambled Eggs (cooked with some mushrooms/green pepper/red onion and parmesan cheese shavings).

I'm just not a big meat eater, so I feel like a lot of things are "repulsive".  I know that eggs are going to end up being gross, chicken is going to be gross, I'm not a red meat eater, I don't eat pork (well, sorry - I'll eat bacon, but it has to be super crisp/burnt/crumbly and not sogging in grease), and I'll be switching to fish, shrimp, etc. soon...which is expensive. Once I get this detoxing - 2 more weeks to go, then I'll slip on over to where I can eat beans,  nuts, some occasional fruits.  But I'm not going to go over to whole grains until I have lost the major part of my weight.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.