Thursday, June 27, 2013

Stormy Weather....Diet Log 17 and 18

Yesterday was a doozy of a day... we had a mini-power storm blow through knocking our power out - off and on - but as fast as it arrived, was as fast as it left.  Leaving thick air/humidity, disgusting, bug filled air... ughhh, not my favorite scenario.

At lunch I went to my favorite Turkish restaurant and I had grilled vegetables with chicken.  I had a huge choice of good food to eat - I stayed away from rice, pita, and all my favorites like Hummus, Babaganoush, and Fallafel because I'm not supposed to be eating legumes just yet.

Dinner was two Chicken sausages and broccoli.  Not very exciting - but by the time I got home, after a late night at work, and then the store, I was exhausted.

I have dinner plans with friend I haven't seen in a few months, so here comes the "decisions, decisions" - she wanted to go Japanese.  I don't - too much temptation, too many added sauces, etc.  So Hibachi sounds great, but they are going to add something sweetened, don't want to go there...

I'm thinking of Ted's Montana Grill's Chicken Burger.... and ceasar salad w/o the croutons instead of fries... I could really go for a big burger like that... and they have good chicken burgers.  Then afterwards we can go to Sephora and then check on the new Lush store that is to be opening soon and see if there's any dates posted for the grand opening!  I cannot believe how many years later we are FINALLY getting a LUSH, and two LUSH shops at one time! Very happy....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.