Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hades - Diet Log #6

Day #6:

Went out in the horrible heat and got cases of water, sparkling water, Powerade Zero, and some flavored diet sparking water called ICE. Friends came over and went through my Goodwill and walked off with a shopping bag of clothes - which was a good feeling for me that they got some nice "new" clothes to wear.  Now I'm starting a whole new bag for Goodwill - and they'll have to come over next week and go through it.

Meals consisted of - slices of cheese, lunch meat, some olives, and rotisserie chicken and steamed broccoli.  Not very exciting - too hot to really be interested in food.

I will admit I had a big battle of the wills.. I wanted something sweet - and there were cherries in the fridge!  I resisted all temptation!!!  Phewwwwwwww

Just so hot - the heat just melts me, gives me a headache, I ended up sleeping in the middle of the day with my fat cat wrapped in my arms - she and I are napping buddies.

Got to go finish my projects.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.