Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fitting Back into Favorite Clothes - Diet Log #48, 49, and 50

I was sooooo ecstatic - today I was able to wear my favorite old  Liz Claiborne denim skirt to work... it's a timeless skirt, goes with anything, and no matter how much weight I lose - it just hangs lower on my hips, and I can still wear it.  Right now - it's the "perfect" fit ... Jumping for Joy - I'm fitting back into my "smaller" big girl clothes!!!!!!!  Another 32 lbs and I might be able to start squeezing into the clothes I've packed away for that special unveiling event of a slimmer me...

Every night this week I have had a vegetable (squash or brussels sprouts) and some chicken... nothing exciting, nothing adventurous, just plain because I've been mentally wiped/exhausted from busy work days.

Yesterday for lunch I went to my favorite Turkish restaurant and had vegetables and chicken... might be growing a few feathers soon!!!!

Tonight I'm looking forward to a girl's night out with friends.  Going to Bahama Breeze ... and then hitting a few shops (Sephora, Lush, etc.).  I just hope it's not pouring cats and dogs and ugly out - being August that's the "norm"!!!  It will put a damper on the fun!


2 comments:

  1. I want to try a frittata with something spicy in it ...good recipes here !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I bought a 1001 Low Carb Recipe book for my Kindle - and have been just looking and looking and saving as many as I can online, books, etc. Found a ton of great recipes for Frittatas on Pinterest too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.