Friday, August 2, 2013

Tropical Depressions.... Diet Log #51

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!  Another Pound BIT the DUST!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!  (33 lbs)

Yesterday's plans were washed down the drain - a storm system is moving across us, bringing tornadoes, torrential rains, winds, lightening, flooding, and hail... needless to say, I waited till there was a small break in the rains, and drove home, and stayed home... my friends did the same.  We've rescheduled a night out on Tuesday.

So, last night I had not planned on eating at home, so there were no planned meals, etc. - and I had to dig in the fridge to find something - a head of cauliflower - that's all there was... a head of cauliflower! 

Washed, chopped, sprinkled a little olive oil, Crazy Jane's Mixed Up Salt, ground pepper, and microwaved it for 15  minutes.  That was my dinner.... 

I also did NOT give in to the urge of ordering a pizza!  OR Chinese food.... nor did I beg the Kidlet to bring me home something .... I ate the cauliflower, it was tasty, it filled me up, and I LOST weight!!!!!!!!  I was feeling so weak - because I was down about not going out and shopping with friends, the weather was miserable, I was mentally exhausted from work, it was "easy" and "sinful"...but... I ate my cauliflower and I enjoyed it and I lost weight!!!!!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.