Thursday, August 8, 2013

Caudalie - Diet Log #57

After years of off and on acne, breakouts, and never having good skin... I found Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk ... and my skin turned to peaches and cream...smooth, soft and no more awful breakouts... Well, I ran out and have not taken the time to buy a new bottle, and so now I suffer the consequences and damage - from using other soaps - I am breaking out like a teenager!  UGH!!!!
Caudalie - Gentle Cleansing Milk
So, after dinner out with friend tonight, I am walking over to Sephora and buying a new bottle... and hopefully in the next few days, my skin will be back to it's healthy and happy balanced glow it had a week ago!

I can't wait - I love Sephora... it's not the same as it used to be, doesn't feel very elite or fancy, but I still love make up and perfume and all kinds of good smelling cleansers, brushes/tools, etc.  I love playing in it all and getting samples of all the new perfumes and products.  Love it - Girly Girl I AM!

Last night's dinner:  I got a bowl from Chipotle - Black Beans, Chicken, Tomato Salsa, Cheese, Sour Cream, and Guacamole.  I didn't have very many carbs all day, so the black beans did NOT push me over ... I'm finding more and more ways to manipulate options to make them doable when I don't want to shop or cook!

Tonight I am eating at Mimi's Cafe.  I am getting Mimi's Chopped Cobb Salad and I am GOING to ENJOY every bite.... I love Mimi's - but I love their bakery items.... I will have to make sure all bakery items are covered with a napkin and moved far far away from me... I've been having bouts of weakness - I don't want to sit and eat an entire basket of bakery items, I just want ONE MUFFIN!!!!  ONE SLICE OF BREAD!!!  ONE BITE OF PASTA!!!!!  AND - well - WILL POWER!!!!!  Not going to give in to the weakness!!!!
NOT GOING TO!!!!!!!!!  I have 15 more lbs. to lose and then I can go have a great shopping trip!!!!!!  THAT's much better than a muffin!!!!!!

I'm off the scale for the next week - I'm happy with the lowest number and I hope to see it move down some more next week...

6 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm....peaches & cream...Ha!
    Your posts are very inspiring,Sabrina...
    Good work!

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda... I'm now happily satisfied over a nice evening of shopping for make up and cleanser - LOL - and full on a cobb salad... even though I had to turn down a hot fresh baked muffin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be plenty of time for muffins!
      Perhaps a before and after pic of you?
      Or...is that too personal?

      Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
    2. You have a wonderful weekend too!!! As for before and after, I am really bad about pictures of myself... my own mother is very very lucky if she gets one! LOL But when I'm where I should be, I think I just might do that!!!!! But not till I reach full success! :)

      Delete
  3. Only 15 lbs to lose ... you go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.