Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sniffle Sneeze Sniffle Blow Wheeze - Diet Log #59-63

Ughhhh, hayfever at its best!!!!  I'm plateaued at my weight... My face looks like a puffer fish's... I'm one complaint after another... No bright and cheerful me... so... because I realize this, I am going to try and fill my day with positive and motivational little thoughts and pictures and such....  (because the weather is going to get worse by the weekend, tropical storms/depressions/hurricanes are breeding all around us - bringing us more rain and MOLD).....


4 comments:

  1. Stay safe, and take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mym - I am starting to get some relief...thank goodness... xox

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you are under the "weather"...
    Allergies are NO fun!
    Hope you feel better.....soon!

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda - we've had a lot of rain, which usually causes allergies to get worse, but this time they are getting better - thank goodness!!!! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.