Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend Melt - Diet Log #52-53-54

Well, a little obsessive over the scale at the moment - which can be a good thing and it can be a bad thing - but at this moment, it's a good thing!!!!  I'm down to 35 lbs!!!!  It was blazing hot outside, the air was so thick and hazy and dirty, nothing moved, mosquitoes were out in full force, and so - I never left my home!!!

I did laundry, cleaned house, and watched my favorite British TV shows and a few movies... slept... groomed the Persian, cuddled with my fat tabby cat... napped... lived the life of laziness... too hot to want to really eat anything, drank my weight in ice water and iced tea...

This morning - 3 lbs. - gone!!!!  Dancing the happy dance!!!!  Only 15 lbs to reach my FIRST goal of 50 lbs. and then I'm going SHOPPING!!! :)

Meal:

Spaghetti Squash Lasagna

Cooked the spaghetti squash, scraped it into a large mixing bowl
Mixed 2 eggs, italian seasoning, garlic powder, ground pepper, and a container of ricotta cheese in
   with the squash strings
Put the squash into a 9 X 13 greased (Pam sprayed) pan
Poured a jar of low sugar spaghetti sauce and spread it evenly over the squash mixture
1 lb of shredded italian blend cheese over the entire pan
Turkey Pepperoni over the cheese

Baked for 1 hour at 375 degrees - till bubbling all over and browning...

OMG - it tastes so sinful, fattening - all that cheese - but it was wonderful - and made enough to make several extra meals for the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.