Friday, August 23, 2013

My Beautiful Habibi - Diet Log #72


Have to share my beautiful smushy face boy.  He's a bit upset with me because I don't stop washing his face and grooming him.  He's just not feeling it - so he thought he could hide behind the lamp...

Today I had chicken salad, tuna salad, egg salad combo at a little cafe with a tall glass of mint iced tea.  No carbs!!!  It was a lovely lunch, spent in good company, but the cafe we were at made me feel like I should have been dressed in a flowery summer dress, pearls and a pretty hat... it was like stepping into a book that took place in 1950-1960s Deep South.

Tonight my son is bringing home chicken wings (naked with spice only) - which again - no carbs!!!  

Plans for the weekend are nill - it's raining and doesn't look like it will ever let up... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.