Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Full Belly - Diet Log #56

Of all places, Ruby Tuesdays!  Turkey Burger (No Bun) and Smashed Cauliflower for the side - can't beat that for a perfect lunch... and a glass of unsweetened iced tea... I'm full, I'm satisfied, and I ate on plan!!!  The restaurant is in the mall which is 2 minutes from the office... and now I have a new place to go to ... those who are on a caloric counting/healthy diet, they have their Trim and Fit Menu items - some sound really delicious... for me, I'm just absolutely thrilled that they offer mashed cauliflower and grilled spaghetti squash for sides!!!  

It's hot and miserable here - though slightly better than it has been the past week.  Energy levels are on SUPER LOW... Dog days of Summer, and all I want to do is curl up in front of the fan, with the A/C on low temp and read books or watch British TV.  Last night I watched a documentary from BBC called Victoria's Children.  I knew Victoria loved her husband more than anything, and that they had 9 children, but that's all I knew... not how weird they were about parenting, and how obsessive she was over her husband (of course, obvious with the 9 kids!)... but what cracked me up was a comment she had made in a journal that she found the babies repulsive with their little skinny legs and arms and froglike gestures!!! Oh my!!!!  She definitely was not "maternal"....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.