Thursday, August 15, 2013

Weigh In with Doctor... Diet Log #64

I think that I'm falling a part!  And, thank goodness, laughing about it... I had some discomfort/pain above my right "boob" and immediately went into hypochondriac fits of having cancer.. I thought I felt a lump.. today I went to doctor -he said this isn't your breast, this isn't a lump but the cartilage to your ribs and sternum, and asked had I been swinging around from the chandeliers because it seems to him I've ripped and inflamed the cartilage... and so I went off to get xrays and won't have final answer till next week - until then - ice packs and anti-inflammatory pills - and no lifting weights, hanging from the chandeliers or any other kind of crazy monkey business.

It was confirmed that per the doctor's scale I'm down 36 lbs...(after a cup of coffee, fully dressed and wearing shoes) and he was very impressed.  He said "Looking good, and keep up the good work"...

So I sat at my desk today with a giant ice pack shoved in my shirt!  Pretty funny looking... my boss laughed at me - because if it isn't one thing, it's another.  At least I'm there - and thankfully, nothing serious... Thank GOD!!!!!

Tonight's a boring dinner of just some roasted brussels sprouts - I swear I'm going to look green and leafy soon.  But I don't feel like cooking up anything elaborate - just going to lie down and watch mindless television and stay in out of the rain... bad storms blowing through - electricity keeps blinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.