Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Running on Empty - Diet Log #55

I need caffeine!  I need sleep!!!  My fat cat, Noomi, decided to play fetch with me ALL night long and early morning... I'd get a chance for some sleep when she knocked herself out and slept too.  She needs all the exercise she can get, but I wish it did not include me and the wee hours of the morning.  I can't lock her out of my room, she'll sit on the other side of the door screaming and start throwing herself at the door in a full temper tantrum.  My snuggly, fuzzy lovebug... 





2 comments:

  1. Perhaps it is time for some pie!!!

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pie? I wish!!! LOL I am drinking an Iced Latte (no sugar) - just espresso, whole milk on ice... hoping it gives me a second wind so I can leave work without wanting to go nap... :D

      xx
      Sabrina

      Delete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.