Friday, July 26, 2013

TGIF! - Diet Log #45

Last night I made:

Sausage/Pimento Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms

I blended 4 turkey sausage patties with a tub of (no sugar added) pimento cheese and then stuffed the mixture into mushrooms, baked at 375 for 40 minutes... My friend who claimed she did not like pimento cheese thought they were fantastic.

Funny, when I told her what I was making, she immediately wrinkled her nose.  I said "Before passing judgment, just take a tiny bite".... and the rest is history.

Tonight I am making Spinach/Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms...

I am blending a French Garlic/Herb cheese with spinach, stuffing the mushrooms, and again, baking at 375 for 30-40 minutes.  Along with the mushrooms I am cooking up a turkey meatloaf and zucchini.

I am so glad it is Friday... I am ready for the weekend.  Sunday I have a birthday Brunch to go to - being held at a little cafe on the dunes of the beach...  So - tomorrow I have to run out and grab up a birthday gift and card... looking forward to getting out and seeing friendly faces!  Hoping that the weather is decent enough for it to not be "miserable" - being at the beach won't mean it will be great outside - or cooler - not at this time of the year - it will probably feel like a sauna... ughhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.