Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Shopping and Happy Hour.... Diet Log #36

Yesterday ended up being just a really "crappy" day - had a meeting with surgeon about my arm, for him to be more concerned that I'd end up with a scar I don't like rather than lets get this irritating/painful tumor out of my arm and move on.... so now, off to a new surgeon for another opinion.  Then I had the irritation of having some Hillbilly Idiot Employee here at the office I work in verbally accost me after eavesdropping on a private phone call with my boss.  Gosh darn it - Golly Jee Mabel, I know how to attract the uglies!!!!!!  Not worried - she'll either kill me in the parking lot or she'll eventually be fired.

I ended up shopping, then going to Outback and getting Alice Spring Chicken (NO honey mustard) and steamed vegetables.... It was so nice to buy things for myself that I love - L'Occitane and Lush (Gave Lush a second chance - they were up to standard!!! YAY!!!)

Tonight is Happy Hour with friends at Mitchell's Fish Market... I will have one cocktail that is not ladened with sugar and an order of Ahi Tuna....

I lost the 5 lbs I gained... still sitting at the 27 lb loss ... but I have a feeling we'll be seeing a drop any day - I've not strayed and refuse to - today a friend I went to lunch with said, wow, your face is getting thinner, can really see the good work... those are words of encouragement!!!!!!!  So who cares what the scale says at the moment, it's visually obvious I'm losing!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Sabrina....You are hilarious!
    Love your sense of humour!
    Keep up the good work on your diet...
    I bet you are gorgeous!!!

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda!!!! I cannot imagine how dull life would be without a good sense of humor!!!! That whole laughter is the best medicine, truly is on the spot! :D I'm keeping up that good work and getting ready to step it up with making friends with an Eliptical Machine!!!!!

    Cheers!
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.