Monday, July 22, 2013

Cafe au Lait...Mmmmm... Diet Log #38-41


This here Chick-a-Dee is drinking down a delicious cup of hot coffee and trying her best to keep the spirits up high!!!!!  I had this really weird dream going on, then the alarm went off, and it felt like I was being interrupted in a really good movie and then missing the big ending!

A Hair Stylist, I am NOT... and yet this weekend I pulled my friend's hair through a cap (that's how much of a NON-Stylist I am!) and highlighted her hair... it wasn't a total disaster... she's got blonde highlights!!!


My photo is definitely not pretty like the recipe one... but my zucchini was absolutely fantastic!  Sadly, I could not find some good sized ones that would be needed for this recipe.  The larger, the better for this recipe because you really don't have much to work with using small ones.... My son and I gobbled these down for dinner last night with a bit of chicken... I definitely mark this recipe as a Keeper!!!!!  I am making it again tonight!!!

Excited about my new purchase - got a new food processor.  My Cuisinart died after having lost parts through moving... so with all these new recipes I want to try - I can now have some real fun and save some time with the slicing, grating, etc.

The weather was crappy - lots of storms blew in - and if it wasn't stormy/rainy, it was too miserable to be out of the Air Conditioned indoors.... So - went to see The Heat - some great laughs.

I was terrified going to the movie theater - my one weakness, POPCORN!!!!  Movie Theater Popcorn!!!! So, as soon as I walked into the lobby, I just took off like a bat out of Hell to the theater - not looking, holding my breath, just whatever it took to get me into that theater, into a seat, and without a break down/melt down because I wanted a soda and popcorn.... My friend laughed - she knew why - so in the theater she was pointing out the weak and easy to mug (for their popcorn)... She and I had a blast - between the funny movie and our own jokes!

Another weekend of NO STRAYING from the path of Low Carbohydrates!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.