Sunday, July 28, 2013

I'm Melting... Diet Log #46-47

Everyone was melting at the Birthday Brunch - it was outdoors, no fans, no real breeze, and over 90 degrees outside...the ice in my diet soda was melted by the time it got to the table... but, we had a fantastic time - and most of all, I loved hearing about how good I looked... Ego needs some boosting!  AND, the scale dropped 2 lbs... so I'm happy about that as well.

Omelet with feta and spinach was all I ate, and only half - shared with friend.  Dinner tonight - I am roasting yellow squash.  I am not really hungry for much - that sounded best, lite and easy... too hot outside to really want to eat anything heavy.

Visited my grandmother for a little bit and she couldn't stop going on about how good I looked too ...

So - even if the scale is moving slow - it's showing - and my pants are getting loose... feels good - I have more energy, I feel more confident... I'm happier... looking forward to losing more!

4 comments:

  1. How great! The scale moving slow is good, better than losing a lot of weight in a short time (and getting it back faster than it got off!!). Congrats, you're doing very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!!! I have to keep telling myself that same thing!!! Slower is better..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for you!!
    Slowly but surely...
    Enjoy your day!

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Linda and I hope you have a fantabulous day too!!!!!!! We are getting ready to have our afternoon thunder/lightening display and torrential rains... the joys of living in the sub-tropics! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.