Monday, July 22, 2013

Little Baby Cabbages recipe....


This is the recipe for Fried Brussels Sprouts that I came across.... pretty much the same as what I do with them but in the microwave oven....

I toss them in olive oil, sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, and sprinkle with garlic powder - then cook them for about 15-17 minutes on high in the microwave oven - and then I sit and eat every single one of them....   I am going to try it on the stove like this recipe with fresh garlic.... yummmy.

2 comments:

  1. You are a girl after my own heart!!!
    I LOVE brussells....get them whenever I can!!
    Have you seen the way they grow?
    On a stalk....very cool!

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - Haven't you noticed, you either run into people that hate them or love them - glad to meet another Brussels Sprouts lover!!! I will be posting more recipes for them as I go... I did see at Whole Foods one day the sprouts being sold still on the stalk - first time I had ever seen that - pretty cool! Have a great day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.