Thursday, July 25, 2013

In the Clouds - Diet Log #43-44

My sleep was interrupted all last night, either because my son was doing laundry after Midnight while I was wearing my supersonic ears (I need a louder fan in my bedroom), or the cats were playing at 2 a.m., 3 a.m., and 4 a.m.  So, I feel like I'm walking through a fog or clouds, I obviously used "Auto Pilot" to get to work...

Last night's dinner was Roasted Garlic Brussels Sprouts - nothing else.

Yesterday's lunch was delicious, I had chicken kabobs with grilled vegetables at my favorite Turkish restaurant.  My picky lunchmate even felt adventurous and was happy for it, as she's already recruited another person to go with us - AND - they've decided they also would like to try Indian... ahhhhh, after my own heart.  BUT, can I possibly go to an Indian restaurant and turn down rice and Naan??  Do I really have to turn down Naan, I believe it is made with Chick Pea Flour?  I will have to research this .... as my will power is only SO strong.

Well, time to finish my cup of coffee and get to work.... I'm in the "feast" part of the month, and if I don't stick to the job, I'll be working late - and I'd rather go home and wake my "BFF" up and drag her out somewhere like Home Goods or Sephora, etc. and see what kind of mischief we can get into....
Drink coffee and be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.