Thursday, July 11, 2013

Shopping Fun - Diet Log #30

I lied - it wasn't fun - LUSH has finally opened in my area!  I was highly DISAPPOINTED. Just typical of this area, when they get some trendy new shop in - they hire these local twits who have no personality and no business being there - and then when enough people complain it will finally get settled and they'll get with the times... but I really really was so pissed at the idiot behind the counter that I just walked out without a bar or two of my favorite soaps.... I'll order online as I normally do... that way, twits from the sticks won't ruin a good shopping experience....

I'm down to 27 lbs.... I'd like it to be 30 but beggars can't be chosers.

Lunches and dinners out have been salads, grilled chicken, nothing spectacular at all.  I've been busy and not able to "cook".  Last night I had some homemade chicken salad and roasted Brussels Sprouts.... OH...

My Chicken Salad:

Chopped Celery
Chopped Scallions
Celery Seed
Curry Powder
Ground Black Pepper w/Sea Salt
3 chopped Chicken Breasts
1 c of mayonnaise

My carbohydrate addicted mind says, MMMM that chicken salad would be delicious with some good bread or crackers!!!!!!!!!!  But I ate it with Brussels Sprouts!!!!!!!  Is that determination or what????




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.