Tuesday, March 24, 2015

"Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary "F#$%#*$#" Poppins... LONDON."

It's another gray day here - yesterday brightened up - then today it got gray and damp and gloomy...Foggy, lots of FOG.... I felt like I was in London...

To brighten up my gloomy day... for some reason I thought of scenes from my favorite movie.  I don't know anyone, but myself, that Snatch (Guy Ritchie Film), from 2000, with Brad Pitt, was their favorite movie - it's mine.... I have to say, it's definitely mine....


Today I just took a few minutes break and sat here and watched the funny scenes from the movie.... I had to hold back the giggles, but couldn't contain the big smile.... I'm still trying not to giggle out loud... I think the kid and I need to see the movie from front to back this week over dinner... and have a good laugh...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.