Friday, March 20, 2015

Foggy First Day of Spring...


It took a very long time for the fog to lift and burn off today... though the sun has finally come out, it's very steamy and hot outside.  Very Summer-like rather than First Day of Spring-like.

I've received two invitations to Spring weddings.  One in April and one in May.  I'm now going to have to find something new to wear... "Love is in the air"... so the hunt begins for the perfect outfit and shoes.  I wish they were English weddings and I'd add a "Hat" to the list of things to buy!  It would also be wonderful to go to a wedding, like the one's shown in "Four Weddings and a Funeral"... I love that movie, and it just never gets boring or old to me.

Happy First Day of Spring!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.