Monday, March 23, 2015

Off Coffee and On to Tea....

I have been stocking up on tea bags... trying new ones, and finding out what I love the most... Tea is outrageously expensive!!!!  So, I go to places like Whole Foods or Fresh Market or even Trader Joes and look for what teas are on sale each week, and buy new ones or my favorites if they are on sale - whether I need them or not...

My absolute favorite tea - over everyone that I've had over the past few months - remains:  Revolution Sweet Ginger Peach.  It smells like a sachet bag when you pull the teabag out of the little ziplocked sealed bag they come in - inside the box... and it is good hot or cold, sweet or unsweet...it's perfect!!!!

I also love Revolution's Lavender Earl Grey..... I swear it is so soothing after a stressful day at the office and having to deal with awful bumper to bumper traffic with aggressive, crazy drivers out to ram you or run you off the road...
Then after a few duds... I came across a sale on Stash teas - and my favorite now in the mornings and it makes a wonderful Iced Tea.... Breakfast in Paris!!!!
And.... my favorite of all Green Teas.... is the Tazo Green Iced Tea (Unsweetened) from Starbucks... At lunch I tend to go there and grab up a TRENTA sized Iced Green Iced Tea - no syrup/SF... and drink that for the rest of the afternoon.... it has a wonderful minty refreshing flavor!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.