Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Feeling Blessed....

I'm not inclined to say things related to religion much...or really discuss things about my spirituality... but, every now and then those little bits and pieces of my heart and soul sing out and remind me that there's a bigger picture...

Today it started with waking up bright and early this morning - feeling like I was on top of the world.... just Habibi and I curled up together... reminded me of  Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's...


When I left the house I was so happy to find out that the awful eyesore, broken down truck outside my condo (it's been bothering me), was gone!  I had written the Association and asked them to have it towed - I guess someone actually got my message and listened...

I went to get gas, and found out that I had $0.25 off per gallon of fuel reward discounts available on my card - so to fill my empty tank only cost me $26.00!!!!



The news was saying the traffic was horrendous, there was a gloom in the sky, gray, chilly, wet, and that misty rain that's not enough to be rain - just a fine mist... so I thought, hmmmm, let me check out the lines at the NEW Starbucks that opened right around the corner from my home - and LOW AND BEHOLD - I was the second in line!!!!!  I got a Trenta Iced Green Tea and drove off with a big grin...

Everyone seems pretty at ease today at the office... no bad 'tudes... It's an easy day - a busy day - but relaxed ... lovin' it!!!!!

My friend came in (she works for my employer outside our office for a family trust)... and we had a nice chat - she left  - and then she called me and said "Oh my gosh, I'm hungry and I didn't realize it was so late - want to meet me for a salad?" - and I said YES SIRREE... and went and had a salad at Olive Garden (no croutons)... drank unsweetened iced tea... and we talked and talked about our kids and nice things, and I just felt so relaxed and happy.... what a nice way to break up the day!!!!!

I had someone nonchallantly say something about my having lost weight, etc.  I have been very careful NOT to speak about weight loss... my way of eating is benefitted with weight loss, but my main concern is to be HEALTHY ... and to FEEL GOOD... and I'm on my way... I have a ways to go on finding myself in perfect health, if there is such a good thing, but today I feel "blessed" to be happy, relaxed, and I FEEL WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!

I hope this lasts more than a day!!!!!

P.S.  Now if only a Gary Cooper clone would come sweep me off my feet.... he was just the epitomy of a beautiful man....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.