Monday, March 30, 2015

Oh Beautiful Spring....

This weekend was quite chilly in the 60s and windy, and the skies were blue and sparkly.... Perfect March weather!!!  Great weather for Kite Fliers!!!!  I opened all the windows and doors to my home, and aired it out, cleaned, and relaxed and watched old movies (1940s-1950s)... and of course, cried... when I watched "Journey for Margaret" with Robert Young... oh my gosh, just to even think of it brings a tear to my eye... I am a ninny... the kid and I also watched "The Blue Gardenia" with a 36 yr old Raymond Burr!  It was pretty good - the end fooled us!!!!!

Today is breezy, but in the high 70s... so bright, cheerful, and here I am in an office... but I made sure at lunch time to go out and be out in the air and sun...even if it was for a few minutes....   now it's time to head off to visit the vampires, so they can tell me how good my blood is... so much fun!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.