Monday, March 16, 2015

Feeling Better and Better....

This weekend was a whirlwind of activity and accomplishments...

The kid's bed was delivered and set up ...

Got my hair done...

Went shopping for vegetables and fruits at the market...

Have a sparkling, dust free, clean home that smells so sweet and clean...

Went SHOPPING... HAD a Blast!!!!  I managed to find the perfect, and very good quality comforter set, bed skirt, pillow cases, and new bathroom rug all at least 75% off without breaking my bank!!!!  We are almost finished!!!  We just have to mount the TV and game set on the wall and shelving - and some inexpensive curtains - hang his artwork up, and buy a wallsconce for beside his bed for lighting and FINISHED!!!  I couldn't take any photos because he had piles of laundry here and there - and I really didn't want to share that... with anyone.  Tonight I'm going in there and put the laundry in its rightful place and take some pictures to show the progress....

I have cooked one incredibly delicious meal after another for the kid and I... He's been told - to live in my home as he has, means nothing with sugar, processed white flour, etc., is allowed in my home... he has to eat the way I am in the house.  I don't care what he does when he's out and about... Just nothing to dirty up my food storage and cause me to move over to the darkside again... and you know, he and I are both feeling much better, lighter, happier, sleeping better!!!!!  It's benefitting us both to eat better ....  Last night's dinner was Cajun Chicken stuffed with Spinach and Pepper Jack Cheese.  It was wonderful... I love Spinach!!! I love veggies.

This morning - Habibi was very appreciative of my energy and feeling good.  I woke up before the alarm and took him into the bathroom and groomed him... his allergies are terrible, so his eyes are really icky bad.  He has no sinus cavities from being so severely pug faced, so it makes his eyes weep and get crusty, icky... I wish I could give him Allegra for Kitties, though I don't know that they have such a thing!


2 comments:

  1. Have you gone gluten free???

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I actually am gluten free eating... not intentionally, but most of what I have cut out of my diet is what you find gluten in... and most of the stuff that is processed/pre-prepared that I've bought says "gluten free"... :) I've been sticking to fresh ingredients and as little as possible on jars/canned foods... makes a huge difference!!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.