Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Work Work Work - Day #6 Thanks.....

I am thankful for my employers who put their faith in hiring me 15 yrs. ago, and today I am still here... Been through thick and thin with this business, and still hanging in there, adapting and changing to whatever the economy calls for and allows for me to continue to be employed and useful.  This job has taught me so much, and has been the one consistent thing in my life when it comes to "any" kind of relationship... 

I am thankful for my employers' help in assisting me in getting my Paralegal certificate with the State.  

I am thankful for their acts of generosity and kindness that have been shown to me over these years. 

I truly was blessed when I got this job!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.