Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving....

Well tomorrow we are having:

Brined Herb Crusted Turkey
Sage Apple Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Zucchini
and
a Oreo Blizzard Ice Cream Cake to celebrate the Kid's 22nd Birthday.....

At the same time, I am babysitting my friend's Teacup Yorki Poo.  He's all black, funny little thing, the cats are twice his size and he's about a 3rd of their weight.  He's a definite lap dog - he is yappy and he does have a Napoleon Complex.  When I went to walk him, he tried taking off a teenagers leg - he only caught the kid's jean cuff, and I was a total dork laughing...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 22! I think he was 12 when we met in Antwerp. Time really flies. Congratulations to the Kid, and a very Happy Thanksgiving to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Myriam!!!! We had an absolutely wonderful meal together with his best friend to celebrate the birthday and holiday! I can't believe he is 22 - time sure does fly by!!!!! I have to remind myself all the time - he's grown up now! LOL My little baby... :) My birthday gift to him was the gym membership he wanted so badly, and right now that's where he is - working out! Hope you and your family have a lovely/wonderful/happy Christmas!!!!! XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.