Friday, November 2, 2012

Thanksgiving - Day #2

The Thanksgiving Holiday is going to be upon us soon... which means my little Bird boy *my son who is not so little at ALL* will be turning 22 yrs. old!!!!  Thanksgiving is more than just a day of cooking and eating at my house - it's also a time to celebrate the birth of my one and only child...a treasure in my life, always.  I am so thankful that I was able to have him, to see that wonderful little imp grow up to be such a handsome, kind hearted, and intelligent young man... That's my thanks for today... 

I missed Day #1.... I was a bit busy... I am thankful for my parents and their good health... I miss them terribly - and pray every day that they will be on the same continent soon ... so I can pack up the car and go see them as I used to... I love and miss them so much!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.