Friday, November 16, 2012

Music Soothes My Soul...

I am thankful that I grew up in a home filled with music... Classical, Rock n Roll, Jazz, you name it... 

I can sit for hours in solitude and peace and listen to musicians like Stevie Ray Vaughan on his guitar... 

I can clean my house in half the time to Mozart...

I am thankful for having finally paid my car off, and looking forward to a few more years of NO CAR PAYMENTS!!!

I am thankful for the choice of cars!  I bought a Honda - and it will be kicking probably longer than I will...

I am thankful for the mail bringing my mother the Nars Lipstick Pencil I got her... I thought it was the most perfect color - and figuring an early Christmas gift or just a gift for that matter - would bring her cheer!  And what better - a beautiful colored lipstick.. I love Nars!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.