Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Twisted Thankful #7

This woman told my employer that she was "scared" of me... I spoke curtly to her, and something about my having hurt feelings.  I don't know this woman from Adam... where does she come from? who is she? what's going on in her life? I don't know - I don't care... BUT, I learned a good lesson about needing to keep my mouth shut... the woman is a friend of a co-worker, and I had said, unbeknownst to me it would be repeated, that it really bothered me that this woman had the gall to ask me to stay late and do free work for her, but then snubs me when it comes to showing gratitude. 

SO when she signed documents under penalty of perjury and LIED and the court found out - she was caught - and she didn't like it... she lied and blamed someone else for her lying under penalty of perjury.  THAT's WHY she's SCARED.

Thankful for a few things - that I can see where my mouth got me in trouble - never reveal you are human and have feelings to someone you don't know; that the only reason this woman went to my employer is because she's guilty of being a liar and has to find a way to make herself look better.  That's fine... when I go home, when I go out with friends, when I live my life, she's not going to be there.... and I am very thankful!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had to deal with this very mean person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mym! It always amazes me how some people go out of their way to be so mean and unkind. After calming down, I mailed off an invoice for services rendered, I don't think I'll be seeing her around.... :) XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.