Friday, October 31, 2014

What Broom Did You Ride In On?

Well - HAPPY HALLOWEEN....

I am so glad it is Friday and this week from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks is almost over.  From having skin cancer scare, medical insurance issues, work issues, friend issues, sounds to me like I need a vacation!  So... thankfully while eating dinner with my kid last night, he looked at me and said "Aren't you excited, we are leaving for vacation soon?"

He's right... so let me set aside the mundane bullshit of life that will never go away, never end, and always be replaced with SOMETHING ELSE... and focus on the fun and positives!

I have reservations at two wonderful places, one is Gettsyburg, PA, and the best is always for last - MOM's House.   I've added a new fun into the vacation - for the way home - We get to stop in New Jersey and meet up with an old friend of mine from high school for PIZZA...  There is NO pizza like New Jersey pizza and the same goes for Bagels.


So I end my Halloween music entries with the following, something more modern and less classical! Enjoy some Zombie.....


5 comments:

  1. Hi Sabrina!
    Oh my...your MOM will be so happy!
    I know you will have many special moments together♥️
    Safe travels....
    Boo!

    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Halloween Linda! And, yes, Mommy and Me time is so much needed for both of us!!!!!!! I am so looking forward to being with my family!!!!!!!! <3

      Delete
  2. Agreed! New Jersey Pizza RULES! And I can't get a decent Onion Bagel here in Texas! And now that you posted...I used to enjoy seeing pics of you. Please tell me you are on Instagram....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG My mouth waters ....we used to sneak off school grounds in high school to grab a slice at Vitos Pizzeria in Cliffside Park NJ - slimy huge greasy incredible slice of pizza that was messy and so hot it would blister your mouth!!!! Nothing like it... There was a place in Fort Lee NJ near the George Washington Bridge that had the BEST bagels... Dad always got me the Sesame Bagel with Lox/Cream Cheese - that's something that I have yet to replicate in Florida!

      Delete
    2. I forgot - yes I'm on Instagram... :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.