Friday, October 3, 2014

One of Those Days....

I had my favorite pair of red suede sandals in its box, in my closet, safe and dust free, etc. - guess what?  They dry rotted or something because when I got to work, the bottom of one disintegrated.  I am now forced to have to sit barefoot at my desk - but when I go around the office I have a choice of 4 1/2 inch platforms I cannot walk in anymore or the tightest, most painful little red patent leather pointy witchy flats OR a pair of Steve Madden Crocheted Clogs that look like bedroom slippers... Slippers won.....

I had a really awful asthma attack when I got to work... looking at the weather report - it states today is a HIGH 10- Extreme for Dust and Dander.  No wonder I'm dying.... and gasping for air!!!!!  Allergies won....



BUT

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! AND that is JOYFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!!


Tonight when I get home I will be starting the Bread Starter for my Italian Peasant Loaf and  I'll bake tomorrow evening after I am finished:

SHOPPING!!!!!

The Green Alligator - a boutique toy store with unique toys and books, to shop for my incredibly adorable, beautiful, brilliant 1 yr old nephew!!!!!!!!!!  Can't go visit him without bearing wonderful gifts!!!!!!!

Another little Boutique/Gift Shop - for some early Christmas shopping for my mother....

AND - SO EXCITED - FINALLY - I'm going to NORDSTROM's to see if I can find any new clothes for myself.... they just opened!!!!!!!!!  I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We have a NORDSTROM!!!!  I can actually replace the pair of beautiful shoes that broke!




2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the Sandals and about the allergies. Take it from a guy who has constant Allergies...I have learned how to deal with them.

    And if the Zombie Apocalypse ever happened. I am investing in a lot of treadmills and placing them all around my house because I can't run for shit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I can't run either!!!!!! I wouldn't be able to breathe too... hahahaha... Hey, did you see the movie, The Happening? I believe M. Night Shyamalan must suffer terrible allergies too!!!!!! I believe his story is coming true... not killing ourselves everytime the wind blows, but just killing us!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.