Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fatniss....

I decided to call Noomi.... Fatniss - after Katniss in The Hunger Games.  


This chunk of a cat is the sweetest thing that ever walked the Earth... she puts my Prince, Habibi, to shame.  Last night she just wanted to do Head Bumps... so we bumped heads for about 5 minutes, she got some ear scratches, and the she curled up with me and just purred herself to sleep... and I passed right out with her! TV going, computer on, lights on in the house, too early to be taking naps...but when Fatniss wants you to take a nap, you take a nap!!!!!  


2 comments:

  1. Did Habibi get pissed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's always angry at something!!!!! LOL Though if only I had had a camera last night near me when I was grooming Habibi - Fatniss got up and started helping me - and Habibi just laid there like he was deserving of such loyalty and devotion to his beauty.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.