Friday, June 13, 2014

Ahhhh The Weekend is Here!

I am so looking forward to this weekend.  Allergies and Asthma attacks are on HIGH right now... I'm exhausted from not breathing and sneezing ... time to just relax, chill out, read a good book, and finish watching Orange is the New Black - Season 2.

Because of doom and gloom attitude, allergies, prednisone, and any other excuse I can find... I fell so far off the wagon, and now have a huge climb back up to make.  I'm going to need some help, I'm going to have to stop making excuses, and so... starting Monday - I see the "Diet" Doctor - and I've already got plans the next week to take my first Zumba class!!

The OCD obsession with diets/recipes/weight/exercise begins on Monday.  In Orange is the New Black, one of the overweight guards has a step counter - and he is constantly working on moving... even when he's standing still he's stepping in place... that will be me... sans the fictional prison setting and characters!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.