Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Mini-Goals and Bandwagons


Jumped on the Bandwagon 

Join the band wagon.  Photo & model by Greg Shinnie

Saw the doctor that will help me with losing weight, getting healthy, and supervising it all - someone to have to answer to besides myself, of course.  The MAJOR goal has been set... but, we are working on MINI goals...

First Goal:  20 lbs.
Next Weigh In:  July 14th
Daily Water Intake:  96 oz. (3 - 32 oz. cups)

So far, so good... I've been suffering from Hayfever, so lunches have been just a cup of soup and maybe a bite of a little side salad... dinner has been veggies...but I'm swimming in all the water and Herbal (No Caffeine) teas I've been drinking... I've had so much energy, I've ended up just crashing out before 11 p.m. - earlier and earlier and better and better sleep.  Love it!!!
  








4 comments:

  1. Your long distance cheerleader here !
    I have been enjoying vegetables mixed with my salads lately, to keep salads from being boring.. brussel sprouts are good .
    The kitten is bored with it all and just wants to know if we can play ball some more.
    love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please keep the cheering going!!!!! You know I love my Brussel Sprouts!!!!!!!! Going to the farmer's market to get some fresh produce tomorrow - will be buying some fresh ones to roast in garlic... XOX Love you too

      Delete
  2. Good luck Sabrina.....
    I am in touch with your Mom♥️
    Hope you are all doing well....
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda <3 I do have a pretty cool Mom!!! I hope you are doing well too and enjoying the Summer time!!!!!! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.