Wednesday, May 21, 2014

No Vacancy in My Head

Today the No Vacancy light is on.... it keeps flickering, but I keep making sure to turn it off.  Volumes are down today in the office to a bearable level - phewwww.....

I went to check out a lunch place that does mostly catering to local businesses.  They are open for dining inside from 11:30-1:30 every day... so, I went and I ordered the 1/2 a Greek Salad with 1/2 a bowl of soup.

It was a very pretty lunch/salad.  I agreed with one woman that had said that the soup was too smoky flavored.  Seems that it usually isn't - as she was a regular.  I could not even eat the soup, I was too full on "half" salad!!!  So cold, fresh and crisp and perfect.  So I talked to the owners about their catering, and we have some very busy days at our office and will be trying them out!  They are very reasonable - $11.00 a person includes the meal, delivery and set up.  The place is called Saucy Kitchen.

Now I'm on the hunt for new tires.  I have 17" rims which means I pay higher prices ... really killing me.  It used to be $400.00 for new tires, now they are quoting $700.00.  Inflation?  Ridiculous.... I'm shopping, looking, and even with all the big advertisements for rebates and Visa gift cards from Michelen or Yokohama, the truth is it's like they raised their prices and then try and hook you with a rebate that doesn't even cover the cost of the taxes!  Quite disappointed at the moment... but.... if I want to go to New Smyrna Beach next weekend to visit my dear friend ... I have to have new tires.  I wouldn't mind a new body that looks good in a bathing suit!!!  Haven't seen any good sales on any ...


6 comments:

  1. Hehehe, if you see a good sale on a new body that looks good in a bathing suit ... let me know! And where's that "dream" home of yours, a couple of hours by Thalys from Paris???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely let you know when I find that sale - maybe I can find a buy one/get one free!!! :) Belgium!! If I could live anywhere in the world, I would be anywhere from Brussels, Mechelen, Antwerp, somewhere .... problem is I'm not multi-lingual :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always take classes in the language of your choice.
      I took lessons once ... now I can live in England :)
      luv

      Delete
    2. LOL You can live in England, hahahahaha... Well I need to start looking into what companies are over there that have opportunities for me!!!! In Belgium, that is!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Language should not be an issue. You're smart enough to learn fast. And there are so many international companies here that have English as their work language.
    Oh, how much fun would that be to have you almost in my backyard!
    You know, you have only one life. Live it to the fullest and make your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have given me hope that there's possibility. I think it's time for me to look into this further!!!!! Thank you!!!! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.