Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Just Rude....

My day has now begun at the office with my wearing wireless, bluetooth headphones to drown out the loud, obnoxious drone of a co-worker.  Not two, not three, just one.... How someone has time to spend their entire work day running their mouth about personal crap/nonsense to complaining about everything that butters her bread, I do not know.  It's amazing, really, truly amazing.

I have nothing to do with her.  I have no care in the world whether she works here or not.  BUT, I do care that I have to listen to her, and be distracted, and more than ever upset that it has come to my wearing headphones - obviously wearing headphones and why is even more well known... but we don't want to upset the "Mouth."  WHY?  She's obnoxious, she's embarrassing, she's rude, she's distracting, she's obviously not working, and yet.... what IS SHE DOING?

So... that's my rant over my dysfunctional work place!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It may be time for a change ... Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to get the courage to move on, I need courage!! :) Hope you and the hubby are feeling better!!!!! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.