Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Nebulizing....and Ancestry.....

While I sit here and use the nebulizer so I can breathe....

I was looking through photos of ancestors.... I love old photos/antiques... so even ones of just an anonymous person interests me...

I think this is a beautiful child, a fantastic photo of a great great uncle from my paternal
side of the family... his father was my 3rd grandfather... I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me, but this child has my son's look - did I pass such strong genes to my son.... 


and another great great uncle.... showing off his beautiful horse


This is a photo of my 6th great grandmother on my maternal side of the family, a true Pioneer .... poor thing, not a tooth in her head, but she was a very devout Christian and proud of her family/her husband/her children and the home and work they put in to build up the community they started when her family moved to the MidWest in wagons....





4 comments:

  1. Wow, those are very precious pictures. Do you know from what year the one of your 6th great grandmother is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I have many more photos... it would be in 1863, right at the time America was going through the civil war... I also have a great photo of her son, my 5th great grandfather... I'll post that next chance I have to show off photos... I love these ... :)

      Delete
  2. Hope you are feeling better real soon....
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.