Tuesday, May 26, 2015

First Goal Met....


I made a goal of 30 lbs in 3 months... well it's 81 days and it is 30.6 lbs lost.... my blood sugar is down almost 10 points....putting me in a normal high range, but not the PRE-DIABETIC range... I feel great and I'm wearing a smaller size!  What more can one be happy about?  Well....

It's Cherry Season!!!!!!!!


This weekend I ate a bowl of cherries for a lunch- they were awesome... I never got one tart cherry. Cherries are low in carbohydrates - like the strawberries, blueberries, etc.  They'll also "clean your system" - - - if you know what I mean!!!!  Full of good stuff - I can't wait to buy more.

With our temperatures up into the blazing 90s and hot winds blowing, it's disgustingly miserable, one's appetite can kind of disappear.  Regardless of being in A/C - it's almost as if your body still knows it's an OVEN outside and you get tired, and you get very thirsty, and you lack the desire to eat anything heavy  - - - fruit becomes the best choice for me!  Crisp, clean eating - cool and refreshing...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.