Friday, May 1, 2015

"Among the changing months, May stands confest The sweetest, and in fairest colors dressed." ~ James Thomson

It's a beautiful day for a May Day!    It's also the beginning of a very busy and social weekend... tomorrow I have a huge wedding and reception to attend... and Sunday I will be with friends celebrating my birthday, and Monday I will be off work to spend the day going to movies and out to eat somewhere fun with my son....

I've already received wonderful gifts and cards and well wishes ....

And the best part is I feel great, I'm healthier, and I'm ready to get out and party!!!!!!!!

Happy May Day!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your weekend was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous.... and I did enjoy my birthday dinner and cocktails, but I thoroughly enjoyed Monday which was spent with the Kid - we went to the movies, out to eat, and just had a great day!!!!!!!! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.