Monday, January 19, 2015

It's a Bright and Happy Day and Listening to....

Something that sounds like it came right out of my own highschool days...


I'm not a big fan of bubble gum pop music, which I always associated Taylor Swift in that category... teeny bopper music... but I love the upbeat music/singing/dancing of this song/video!!!!!





Then I noticed there's a real girly toughness and theme of self-respect and strength in a lot of these new songs... love this song, not so much the video - just the song!!!!!

Something to get my OCD going.... Geronimo, Geronimo....Geronimo....



2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, Shake it Off is being overplayed here. I am losing my like for it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard it that many times here...but I'm sure I'll be losing my like soon too!!! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.