Monday, January 12, 2015

Humanity....my little thanks to Lassana Bathily




I say "Cheers" to Lassana Bathily - I hope that his great act of kindness, bravery, and most of all humanity, opens many wonderful opportunities for his future!!! 

Thank you for showing the world your courage and saving those poor people from the horrific threat of that gunwielding nutcase in the grocery store.  Thank you for suffering the indignity of being held in handcuffs and treated as a suspect until they realized you were there to help!!!  Thank you for not giving up on those people you hid!!!!  I hope you never lose your sense of humanity and goodness and that life brings you some much needed rewards for your actions!!!!!!  

I think the public needs to hear more about Lassana Bathily and his bravery!!!!!  His actions of HUMANITY!!!!!  I want to see his face, not the faces of those monsters...




1 comment:

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.